Announcing the new 1:1 Nutrition Service!
Our Nutrition Coaching Program at C3 is very unique and is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting”. Imagine the confidence you could have walking into the grocery store or a restaurant knowing exactly what you should eat to not only feel great but look great too!
The internet is filled with diet plans, recipe plans, and other information. There are a lot of programs out there telling you what NOT to eat or how to replace meals with supplements or a shake but what if we could attain this confidence through learning what TO eat and using whole foods with limited ingredients? Behold, a teaching program to build life-long skills one step at a time
Stop wasting your time with FAD diets, let the nutrition experts lead you in the right direction to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Consults are completed by Alex Reese, Registered Licensed Dietitian.
Nutrition Package $150
- This 4 week nutrition package is intended for individuals who want a more specific plan to target their goals: weight loss, weight gain or to improve performance in their sport. This program offers clients the opportunity to receive an individualized plan, based on body fat calculations and lean body mass, tailored specifically to the needs of the individual. It includes a pre- and post- consultation to assess goals and follow-up success.
- 60 minute initial consultation
- Printed information packet
- Two weeks of sample meal plans and grocery list and individualized nutrition plan based on your body type
- Goal setting
- Body measurement evaluation and body fat calculation
- Professional feedback during the 4 weeks
- Follow up (30) minute end of program consultation including re-measurements and body fat calculations
Continue on your nutrition program for $50/month, which includes a body composition analysis reading, meal plan update, and additional 30 minute consultation.
Ready to make your appointment? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org